This week's episode of the Wedding Planning Podcast is a collection of wedding questions & situations submitted by members of my digital wedding planning package, The VAULT.
Membership includes the priceless benefit of submitting your wedding questions for feature on these monthly Q&A shows, and this week we're discussing in detail:
- Should we bother creating a seating chart?
- How much alcohol should we buy for 100 guests?
- Are "drink tickets" rude?
- Budgeting for dress alterations
- Details on FREE honeymoon planning services for your all-inclusive, cruise, or exotic honeymoon AND get $50 off when you book! (Simply email email@example.com to get started.)
- Pros to an unplugged ceremony & tips for communicating your expectations to guests
- And so much more!
Monthly membership to The VAULT also includes a weekly bonus “off the record” chat where we can connect behind-the-scenes, and go deeper into select wedding topics covered in the free weekly shows.
Enjoy TWO featured OFF THE RECORD bonus shows when you sign up for a free 3-day trial of The VAULT.
There are zero contracts, no pre-payments or obligation, and you're free to cancel anytime ... although I certainly hope you'll recognize the value in this revolutionary, ALL NEW WAY to plan your dream wedding, and that we can continue the journey together!
Cheers to you & your dream wedding celebration,